There are now opinions about the existence of these mythological creatures. We find this diversity in documentaries and articles that assure and even argue their existence.
An example is a fantasy in the form of a TV documentary on Discovery Channel’s Animal Planet, Mermaids: the body found and many people thought they were proof of existence.
Below is a catalogue of real MERMAID books that you can buy at Amazon.
Lost Voices (The Lost Voices Trilogy Book 1)
Waking Storms (The Lost Voices Trilogy Book 2)
The Twice Lost (The Lost Voices Trilogy Book 3)
Scales: Mermaids Are Real
Real Mermaids Don’t Wear Toe Rings
Real Mermaids Don’t Hold Their Breath
Real Mermaids Don’t Sell Seashells
Do MERMAIDS exist?
There are MERMAIDS. Are they real? It is an accepted fact and confirmed in the scientific world, although we do not know even a small percentage of the seabed. Although today we have the help of high technology, we have not been able to discover the mysteries and secrets kept in it. Do the MERMAIDS really exist? Are they really real?
In 1997 strange sounds were picked up under the ocean. It was not possible to identify it and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) called it “Bloop”; the sound of some unknown creature.
During the 2004 mass stranding of whales in Washington state, two children observed some dead whales; one of them recorded the stranding thanks to his cell phone; in the video, we can see something strange… everything seemed to indicate the sighting of a MERMAID. Do they exist? Real? Could it be?
Military experiments with Sonar ceased in 2000, they were responsible for many whale deaths, sonar made them flee and then collapsed due to asphyxiation; a fact was scientifically proven to be so coincidental. The Navy and its researchers carried out many secret analyses.
Paul Robertson worked as an NOAA researcher and biologist in the fisheries department and dared to reveal surprising truths in a controversial documentary entitled: “Mermaids: The New Evidence: The New Evidence” which was broadcast in 2012, on the Discovery Channel and on Animal Planet. Then there was the second part, which showed new evidence of real MERMAIDS. Some of the information presented has been taken from these documentaries.
Robertson revealed some bloops and tells how he dared to challenge those authorities and investigate alone those sounds of a mysterious animal (the bloop). A complex sound, strange and of unknown origin. In those strandings, Robertson confesses: not only were bodies of dead whales found, but also bodies of a new species… Real Mermaids? Do they exist?
Paul Robertson investigated the so-called bloop and compared himself with the sounds of dolphins and other animals, it was later when he set out to solve the great mystery.
Rodney Webster, who studies the language and behavior of whales, dolphins, and other aquatic animals, when listening to the recording of that sound heard in 2004, described it as a surprising and strange sound. He claims to have discovered patterns of changes in bloop frequency, inaudible to humans and changing their speed, were many animals, not just one, and thousands of different messages in that language “they are talking” confirms. There is a relationship between this form of communication and that of man… Real? Do they exist?
Robertson confronted the navy by showing evidence of a new species affected by sonar and found allies in South Africa with mysterious recordings. Recordings from Cape Town were analyzed by several doctors, who were surprised to see such discoveries. They went to another stranding in South Africa and the recording made thereof a bloop, put to the discovery also sounds of dolphins, who seemed to communicate towards creatures responsible for blooms. The Navy refused to do any experiments to provoke the stranding, but it was evident that the sonic explosion had killed stranded animals. A coastal guard contacted them and showed them a deadly white shark, which had some strange creature inside. A dolphin or seal? but in reality, they were looking at a new spice. The shark had been attacked on the seabed by stakes… something strange. Possibly spears. Thrown on the seabed by whom? The body of the creature found inside a shark was taken to analyze (they had a 30% body only). What aquatic mammal was it? Could it be real?
They did DNA tests, unfortunately, they didn’t give results or matches to any other species. Tissue analysis yielded a liquid fatty acid never seen before. The thorax and teeth were a mystery, they looked like canines, incisors, and molars… The fin (had bones) of the tail resembled that of a manatee. The skull had a hole in the head, over the eyes; its structure was recreated after finding strange pelvic bones and this would throw more questions… This marine mammal was not known. The most amazing discovery would come, which would enlarge the mystery, by trying to join several small types of phalanx bones, but they didn’t know how to rearm; but then came the answer… they fit perfectly into the hands-fins structure. When they put those bones together like a puzzle, they were surprised at the similarity of the “fin” to human hands. They were not fins… they were hands. The being had the hips of an upright animal and that demonstrated the fact of ever walking on two extremities… just like the only being that we know can do it: man. Researchers in South Africa couldn’t cope with this.
What about “Real YouTube Mermaids”?
On YouTube there is a series of videos, images of dead Mermaids, live ones, etc. 99% of these videos are fake, and a small percentage that is not a montage, before giving the hypotheses of how they could be real, first we will deny those that are already known to be fake.
What would Mermaids be like if they really existed?
This was the question that motivated a Czech photographer to travel through a series of cities to achieve the union between these mythological beings and reality.
Hana Vojackova mixed natural environments with the “queens of the sea”, whose features respond to the city where the image was captured.
“The Milk & Sea project is a photographic exploration of how to connect those mythical women with the real world. What would the story of the Mermaids be if they lived now, with contemporary conditions? Where would they live? What would they do? What would they really be,” the artist explains on her website?
After speaking with the inhabitants of England, Portugal, Czech Republic, and Iceland, among others, he devised Mermaids adapting to the ancestral mythologies around these beings in order to combine fantasy and reality.
Series and Movies of real Mermaids:
- H2O: an Australian youth television series premiered in 2006. It is about 3 girls of 16 years old who develop their day by day in the sunny beaches of the Costa Dorada. The girls find themselves one day lost in the sea, floating towards the mysterious Mako Island. In it, they discover an underwater channel and decide to swim to look for the exit. As they rise to the surface, the light of a full moon illuminates the water, creating a precious glow. Emma, Cleo, and Rikki leave the island as quickly as they can, and return to “normal” life. However, the girls discover that their life will never be normal again, since within 10 seconds after touching the water, they become Mermaids.
- Splash: is one of the first Mermaids movies, it’s about a mermaid who falls in love with a human and decides to go to the surface to marry him, but a scientist discovers her and has to go to sea with her lover.
- Pichi Pichi Pitch: This is a highly successful Japanese manga series created in 2003. The series is about Luchia, the mermaid princess of the pink pearl who together with her faithful guardian Hippo go in search of the boy she met when she was a girl and her pink pearl, which she had lost in the human world by giving it to the boy and saving him. During a walk on the beach, he meets Kaito, the boy who saved her years ago, but he doesn’t recognize her because her human form is different from her Mermaids form. When he enrolls in high school he meets Hanon, who turns out to be one of the seven mermaid princesses, the one with the aquamarine pearl. Later they meet Rina, another of the seven mermaid princesses who possesses the green pearl. They must fight against the aquatic she-devils that try to kidnap them and take them with their lord for evil purposes and thus achieve peace in the 7 seas.
- The Mermaid: is a South Korean television drama broadcast in 2014 by tvN about a mermaid princess named Aileen who decides to become human through a magic potion, after this has 100 days to find true love, otherwise, it will disintegrate disappearing forever.
- Mako Mermaids: “Mako Mermaids: An H2O Adventure” (Netflix), “Las sirenas de Mako” (in Spain), “Mako: the Island Of Secrets” (in Australia) or worldwide known as “Mako Mermaids” is a series of adventures for children and teenagers. It emerged as a spin-off of H2O: Just Add Water, originally released on July 26, 2013, in all Netflix territories and in Australia by Network Ten. It premiered in Spain on October 28, 2013, on Disney Channel. The second season began filming in February 2014, and its premiere was on February 13, 2015, the first 13 episodes in all Netflix territories, and on May 29 the remaining 13 episodes.
Other categories that might interest you:
The best mermaid tails to make you feel like them.
Wedding gowns with mermaid cut and much more…
Mermaids costumes that may interest you a lot 😉
You want to feel more like a mermaid, play like them…